Hey guys! For today’s post, I thought I’d take us all back in time; to when we very started out in this blogging world. I know for me, when I finally bit the bullet and created my blog, I was in such a rush to get my very first post up, and get going in the blogging world, that I burnt out after that one. I just didn’t have the ideas to back up my motivation, so I ended up having a month-old blog, with one post.
So today I’m sharing with you guys 25 blog prompts for those of you who are brand new to the blogging world.
- An introductory/”About Me” post
- 10 things no one knows about you
- Why did you start a blog?
- A round-up of “daily life”-type photos
- Where do you see yourself (and your blog) this time next year?
- Share some guilty pleasures
- What are your favourite blogs to check out every day?
- Share an embarrassing or silly story
- Let us see what’s in your bag
- Share some of your favourites – movies, music, TV, books, etc.
- What’s been inspiring you lately?
- Talk about a hobby or something you’re passionate about
- What are some goals you’d like to achieve this season?
- Share your bucket list
- What’s a day in your life like?
- Create a weekly feature or series
- Interview another blogger or friend
- Create a “Top 10” or “5 Tips” post
- Feature someone who inspires you every day
- Review something specific to your niche
- Share your to-do list for the day/week/weekend
- Swap guest posts with another blogger
- Share the pros and cons of something you have experience with
- Create a list of blogs you think are worth following
- Write a letter to your future self that you can come back and read on your blog’s 1 year anniversary
That’s it! I hope this post gave some of you budding bloggers some inspiration! (I know I could’ve done with bookmarking a post like this back when I started out!) So if you are starting up a blog now, what do you think you are going to share on your blog? Or if you’ve been blogging for a while, what was your first post?